martedì 13 novembre 2007

My experience with feeds!

Hello everybody!
Well...in the end I was able to do the e-tivity 4!!!! Unlikely I had lot of prolems with my broadband connection and I couldn't use internet for many days. Moreover, I was sick two weeks ago and I missed the lesson about Bloglines...What a mess at the beginning! I couldn't see the video Sarah suggested us and I just fumble!! But after several attempts I got it! I could register for the Bloglines and subscrive to the Feeds...
So...What a great way to organize all the blogs and websites you are interested in!! It is really useful and people can waste lot of time using it.
I'm a beginner to this kind of technology but I'm also so longing for learning other interesting things...Every week there will be something new to me and my peers and that's so fantastic!
So...let's continue our trip in the Net
Hugs
Imma



Nessun commento: