mercoledì 14 novembre 2007

Social Bookmarking

Hello!
Do you like the image I found? It's surely proper, isn't it? :)
It's so amazing how many new thinks I have learned during these last weeks!!
I think del.icio.us is really easy and fast to use and I found lot of useful websites typing key words in the tag box.
I chose to put as my favourites some websites about writing in english and I have to admit that there are thousand websites about it! I especially enjoyed a website about the common non-errors in english but I also find really useful another one about english punctuation...
As for my peers' choices, they did a wonderful job and it was so difficult decide for one each to visit...so in the end I went to visit almost all of them and probably my favourite is a website suggested by selena...It is the Randall's ESL Cyber Listening Lab and as she said it can help you improve your listening skills... In this website you can find different conversations for every level of language: there are easy, medium and difficult conversations. Moreover, you can find some tips about language and interesting vocabulary lessons. I'm sure I will use it a lot in the future... I hope so! :)
Probably e-tivity 5 is the e-tivity I enjoyed the most... I really liked posting my bookmarks, making my personal network and searching for websites and blogs!
So now I'm ready for next e-tivity!!!
Hugs
Imma





Nessun commento: